Representative Director, President and CEO
- Joined RAKSUL in April 2014, after working at Mizuho Securities, Carlyle, and DeNA
- Specializes in all aspects of financial strategy through extensive experience in financial and investment companies
- Graduated from Keio University, Faculty of Policy Management
- Completed his MBA at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Appointed as Representative Director, President and CEO of RAKSUL,from 2023
Director and Chairman
- Established RAKSUL in September 2009, after working for A.T. Kearney
- Established a business model using the sharing economy to utilize idle assets in the printing industry
- Representative Director and CEO of JOSYS Corporation from 2022
- Graduated from Keio University, Faculty of Business and Commerce
- Appointed as Director and Chairman of RAKSUL,from 2023
SVP of Raksul
- Joined RAKSUL in 2017, after working for Toyota Motor Corporation
- Leads the supply strategy planning for RAKSUL’s BtoB printing platform, BPR for partner factories, new business development, and PMI of M&A partners
- Appointed as President and Representative Director of Danball One Inc. from 2022
- Concurrently serves as Outside Director of RAKSUL FACTORY Inc.from 2023
- Graduated from Kyoto University
CMO / SVP of Novasell
Novasell INC. Representative Director and President
- Specializes in new customer acquisition, especially for TV commercials, and data-driven CRM
- Oversees not only promotions but also the 4P strategy
- Specializes in new customer acquisition, especially for TV commercials, and stabilizing the repeat rate through data-driven CRM
- Appointed as Representative Director, President and CEO of NOVASELL, from 2022
CAO / SVP of Corporate
- Joined RAKSUL in 2014, after working for Mori Building Co. and DeNA Co., Ltd
- Led the IPO from the start-up of the administrative department and currently oversees the entire administrative department
- After the IPO, he has been responsible for overall corporate actions, planning, design, and execution, leading as Chief Administrative Officer
- Graduated from Aoyama Gakuin University
CPO/SVP of Product & Technology
- CPO and Engaged as product owner of printing business, and launched the Design Promotion Office in 2020, leading problem-solving design and corporate branding for each business.
- Appointed as a director of the Japan CPO Association and CPO of the Digital Agency from 2021.
- After completing the Graduate School of Media and Governance at Keio University, he worked for IBM Japan and DeNA before joining the company in October 2017.
CHRO / SVP of HR
- After holding key leadership roles in HR for several US-based companies including GE and IBM, Yukiko joined Raksul inc. in December 2022.
- She has extensive knowledge in strategic planning and organizational transformation of HR organizations. She is currently overseeing the HR domain of the entire company.
- She holds a BA from Tsuda College and an MPS & MA from Cornell University.
Outside Directors, Audit & Supervisory Committee members
Executive Officers, etc.
VP of Marketing & Business Supply, Raksul
VP of Service Infrastructure
CIO / VP of Technology
VP of APAC
RAKSUL FACTORY, Inc.President
RAKSUL VIETNAM President